Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What is a Blog?



Blog- a personal website or web page on which an individual records opinions, links to other sites, etc. on a regular basis.



A blog is a page where someone posts opinions, personal experiences, links to other sites, pictures, and many more.


On twitter I follow mostly my friends but I also follow some celebrities. Those celebrities consist of Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Ariana Grande, and a few others.


Blogging could be used to support our learning process. This includes looking at other peoples blogs and learning new information that they posted about. Some multimedia sources that this can include are, Facebook, twitter, and tumblr.


I like Perez Hilton's blog about celebrity gossip. The topics and the celebrity's he uses are a huge interest to me. http://butera-bdk1.wikispaces.com/blog+assignments. I also like a blog about Kylie and Kendall Jenner. This blog includes fun pictures and stories of them. I like this blog because it relates to most teenage girls like myself. http://kendallandkylie.celebuzz.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment